Tuesday 14 April 2009

Almost There

After what seems like an eternity I'm now finished painting the Confederate figures - hurrah! There are only 54 of the little chaps but they are all unique due to the combination of different parts and paint schemes. Variety may be the spice of life but in the future I think I'll stick to nice and regimented (literally) uniforms.

Massed ranks of the Confederate troops waiting for the Yankees (and properly finished bases)

Here is a image of the command group based on the Hampton’s Legion, Washington Light Infantry Volunteers. More information on that will be posted at a later date. The only thing now left to do is to the paint and base the figures properly.

Next in line are two artillery pieces and both Union and Confederate cavalry, again all from the Perry ACW range. I've never attempted to paint miniature horses so that should be fun - I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment