Monday 28 July 2014

Row Boat, Ainsty Castings

There's not an awful lot I can say about this apart that it is a row boat from Ainsty Castings (Code: 3502) and it cost £6, purchased at the Stafford Wargames show back in June.


Gripping Beat plastic Dark Age Warrior for scale

I intend to use this in conjunction with the (Medieval Ship) one I prepared earlier. After painting this I thought I'd like to build some sort of jetty or even a harbour terrain board but this will have to wait until I have the time and inclination to make it.

5 comments:

  1. Nice - good price too. I will keep it in mind as I'm looking for some watercraft for a beach landing scenario for Muskets & Tomahawks. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, I think Ainsty also make canoes so would be idea for your plans.

      Delete
  2. Perfect for pirate shenanigans too! A lovely bit of kit Matt.

    ReplyDelete