As I needed a quick break from my proper job, here is a picture of my workspace taken late one evening last week. In what will be a highly irregular (as per usual) series this sneak preview picture was taken after a modeling and painting session after which I had been taking a few WIP images for various ongoing projects. As the previous posts detailing the modeling and painting of the latest pirate (fisherman) ogre seemed popular I thought I would make this approach more of a regular feature.
|Desk Snapshot May 2012|
- What will eventually be 'Lord Dudley', standing command figure - modified plastic Perry Miniature.
- 'Lord Dudley & Standard Bearer', mounted command figures - modified plastic Perry Miniatures.
- 2000 AD characters: Angel Gang, Judges, Torquemada etc. - Foundry Miniatures.
- Plastic Mounted Men at Arms (Wars of the Roses) - Perry Miniatures.
- Modified firelock figures - Warlord Games.
- 1/35 (54mm) scale WWII Russian officer - Miniart.
- 'Not Captain Scarlet' figures, 'Not the Prisoner' - Crooked Dice.
- Allosaurus - Menacing Monsters. Behind this are the recently completed Mega City Judges.
- Halo Lego-type figure, bought for a pound from local Morrison's supermarket.
- Petard Team - Warlord Games, Canadian Voltigeurs - Knuckleduster Miniatures, Glengarry Light Infantry - (plastic riflemen) Perry Miniatures.
Just of the right of this image (off stage) is the painting tray I normally use, courtesy of my mate Ade.
And yes, I do need to put my paints in some kind of order. And yes, I probably should just concentrate on one project at a time but I get bored too easily. As my dear old nan used to say, "Variety is the spice of life". That's my excuse anyway.